Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fundraising T-Shirts!! Pre-Order now!




Hello, Hello Everyone! First, I apologize that it has been so long since my last post. Matthew and I had a very busy weekend but I am back now and I have some excellent news. The fundraiser t-shirts are here and they look amazing (in my not-so-humble opinion). I asked a friend to help me make these and so far they have turned out great. I am only posting pictures of one color tonight because it is after midnight and I don't have time to take pictures of all the other colors.
The T-shirts are 100% cotton Slub Scoop-Neck Tees from Aeropostale. We have used fabric paint to spray on an outline of Africa with a cute heart where Ethiopia lies. If you are interested, please let me know your color preference and size so that I know how many to buy and make up. Again, more t-shirt colors will be posted tomorrow. They are $20 each and if they require shipping (which most will for family), the shipping is $4. More to come on how I am going to take payments and also a sizing chart. Thank you and please, take a moment to let me know what you think or if you have any ideas for improvements or more ideas for fundraising!
**Variations do occur because they are all hand-painted.

2 comments:

  1. You are so amazing! (And of course beautiful!) I want one and will be in touch with an order soon!!! Love you! Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, the shirt looks way cute! And what a fantastic idea! Hope things are going well, from the sounds of the first blog I read they are! So glad to hear that you are adopting, its such a needed thing! There are so many children out there that need families... like I did :) I'm glad my parents chose to adopt. Anyway, I'll search my brain for fundraiser ideas. Bake sales are always popular... I know I like to eat lol but I'll keep thinking.

    ReplyDelete