Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dossier on the move

After checking the FedEx website using the provided tracking number, I can see that our dossier is now in Paris, France!! Hopefully it will be arriving in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia in the next few days.

If anyone is wanting adoption t-shirts they are still available. I am making some for Matt, my brother Austin, and my Dad right now so men's versions are available as well. Pictures to come soon. Colors of shirts still available are: navy blue, ocean blue, cruise blue, lime green, yellow, light pink, pink, lotus pink, plum purple (a pinkish purple), and white. These vary across the three styles which are slub (a low scooping neckline), v-neck, and crew neck which has a small pocket on the chest. I know that sounds incredibly complicated, but I buy what is on sale from Aeropostale and then make them up as people order them. That way, I am not stuck with a bunch of shirts that I can't sell. More tedious, but less money to be lost. Anyway, let me know what you want, they are great shirts!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I keep thinking I'm making comments on here, but they never show up. I think I'm clicking out before it registers!! But I definitely want a shirt in a few weeks when I'm slightly less whale-like. The pictures of you sending off the dossier are so cute! I'm sure it's all so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I would be happy to save a shirt for you, I am so excited that you are nearing your delivery date. Do you know what color of shirt you would like?

    ReplyDelete