Friday, June 3, 2011

Matt Graduated IBOLC!!





More great news...Yesterday Matthew, or should I say, Second Lieutenant Kohler graduated from the 16 week Infantry Basic Officer's Leader Course. Congratulations, honey, I am so proud of you! The course was very strenuous and required 10 of those 16 weeks to be spent in the field, ie. mud, rain, poison ivy, sweat, filthiness, etc. Guess who did the laundry resulting from all that field time - that's right, me. But I digress, the point is that Matt is incredible and he looks so handsome in his dress blue uniform.
Now he will be preparing for Ranger School which he will commence on June 26th.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Matt!!! This is so awesome. I LOVE to see pictures of your boys, mattis face cracks me up we miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! He is so handsome in his Dress Blues. Can't resist a man in uniform! (Right, Karalee?)

    ReplyDelete