Saturday, June 4, 2011

Notarized Dossier Copies

Notarize Dossier copies...1 1/2 inches thick

Pictured above are the two notarized dossier copies and the one regular copy. I mailed these off today to our agency, Children's House International, along with a $6000 check to cover the rest of the Ehthiopia program fees. Once we receive and accept a child referral, we will pay the $7000 Children's House agency fee (or more if we are referred two children). Our agency worker, Patty, will take these copies and the original that will soon be authenticated by the U.S. Department of State and FedEx all of them to the Embassy of Ethiopia.
I know it is silly that I am always the only one in the picture but Matthew is frequently gone doing training for the Army. Consequently, I typically set the camera to take a timed picture. I have attempted in the past to have my 4-year-old boy, Michael, assist me but thus far we have not acheived too many successful pictures that way.
For those who would still like to purchase one of our adoption t-shirts, they are still available for $20 each plus $4 if shipping is necessary. All you have to do is tell me a size and color and pay by clicking the "Donate" button to the right of this post. The new shirts are similar colors but they have a v-neck or a crew neckline instead of the slub. Pictures to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! I just want you to know that we're thinking of you guys. I hope you're doing well. I'm excited for your adoption progress. Me and my siblings are all adopted. I know it can be a lot of work. Hang in there though! It will be well worth it in the end!

    Hugs and lots of prayers for you!

    -Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Michele! We are so excited and we just keep praying that the Lord will help us raise the money in time. Definitely excited to have all of the paperwork done!

    ReplyDelete